The Central Supplier Database
The Central Supplier Database (CSD) was launched on 1 September 2015. It is compulsory for all prospective suppliers to be registered on the CSD with effect from 1 April 2016.
What is the CSD?
- A single database that serves as the source of all supplier information for all spheres of government,
- A way of simplifying the process of doing business with government,
- It enables electronic registration and verification processes,
- It reduces the exchange of compliance documents in paper form,
- It eliminates multiple registrations with different organs of state,
- It reduces the cost for both business and government
To register, you can visit the Central Supplier Database website.
Appointment of a Service Provider to Develop a Strategy for the Implementation of the Small Town Regeneration Programme for a Period of Nine (9) Months.
Appointment of Service Provider for the Configuration, Development, Support and Maintenance and SharePoint Services for the Department of Cooperative Governance for a Period of 24 Months.
Appointment of a Service Provider under SITA Tender 1183 to support the maintenance of the Municipal Infrastructure Grant – Management Information System (MIG-MIS) and provide MIG-MIS Call Centre Support for a period of 36 months.