Wednesday, 11 November 2009 12:34
|Richard Masenyani Baloyi |
• Minister of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs of the Republic of South Africa since 24 October 2011
• Member of Parliament since 1999.
• Member of African National Congress (ANC).
• Member of Parliamentary Committee on Public Service and Administration.
• Member of National Assembly Rules Committee.
• Member of Joint Rules Committee on Ethics and Members Interest.
• Member of the Ad Hoc Committee on African Peer Review Mechanism (APRW) on Democracy and Good Governance
• Bachelor of Arts Degree from University of the North
• Senior Leadership Development Programme from University of Botswana
• Student and United Democratic Front (UDF) Activist.
• Secretary of the ANC Giyani Branch.
• Secretary of the ANC North East Sub-Region.
• Member of the ANC Northern Transvaal Regional Executive Committee (REC).
• Member of ANC Limpopo Provincial Executive Committee (PEC).
• ANC Provincial Spokesperson.
• Minister of Public Service and Administration of the Republic of South Africa from 25 September 2008 - 10 May 2009. Re-appointed 11 May 2009