Minister Dlamini Zuma to Attend The Inauguration Ceremony of President Elect Luiz Inacio Da Silva In Brasilia, Brazil
The Minister of COGTA will join millions of Brazilians and other international guests in celebration and inauguration ceremonies to be held in Brazilian capital Brasilia in honour of President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva.
President elect Lula da Silva won a second round of the presidential election, held on 30 October 2022.
The Presidential Inauguration ceremony will take place on Sunday, January 1st, 2023, at 10h00am GMT+2 (SA Time), in Brasília.
– 10:00 am – Constitutional Oath, on live transmission from the National Congress, at Planalto Palace;
– 11:20 am – Presidential Sash ceremony;
– 11:30 am – Presidential address;
– 13:00 pm – Swearing-in for Cabinet Ministers;
– 13:30 pm – Itamaraty Palace reception
Cell: 082 088 5060
87 Hamilton Street, Arcadia, Pretoria, South Africa Tel: +27 12 334-0600 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org